Youth Summer Rowing Camp
Morning programming provided by Guelph Rowing Club coaches
- safety orientation
- erging (rowing machine)
- rowing on the water in rowing shells
- volleyball, soccer, capture the flag and more!
- GPS and geo-caching
- wilderness survival skills
- bug hunts and exotic animals
- participants must be able to tread water in deep water and swim 20 m
- No previous rowing experience required!
- close fitting shorts or tights and t-shirt
- running shoes
- socks (some boats require rowers to wear socks only)
- water shoes or crocs or other shoes that can get wet and muddy
- change of clothes
- sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- nut-free litter-free lunch
- water in a refillable water bottle
Campers will be outside most of the day, so please read the weather report and dress appropriately!
FEES: 283.19 + 36.81 HST = $320.00 per week
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org