The Guelph Rowing Club welcomes visiting rowers.
Visitor Rowing Policy
- All visitors wishing to participate in GRC rowing are required to sign a Waiver for Visitors Form .
- Each visitor is allowed a maximum of three rows, at no cost, during a season.
- Visitors must be accompanied at all times by a sponsoring GRC member, who is over 18 and an experienced rower (3+ years of rowing).
- Visitor rowing must occur during warm water rules.
- A Board member is required to sign the visitor waiver, preferably 24 hours in advance.
- NOTE: The Visitor will be responsible for replacement or cost of repairs for damage to club boats and/or equipment.
- All visitors will be asked to pay the GRCA gate fee to enter the conservation area.