- Additional instruction is provided to integrate new members into the mainstream Recreational rowing program.
- Here is your chance to improve your skills and enter late summer or fall races if you wish.
- Several scheduled morning, evening or weekend rows – row as many as you want.
- Use of the club’s 4 seat and 8 seat boats from July to October*
- Informal and lightly competitive
- Regattas and touring events optional at small additional costs
- refer to the Recreational Rowing Program page for more details
See the following for details on
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
The GRC policy is that there will be no refunds of program fees. Under special circumstances, a program fee may be partially refunded. This is based on provision of timely, officially documented medical reasons, which cannot have pre-existed at the time of joining GRC. This decision is solely at the discretion of the Board, and subject to deduction of fees committed on behalf of the registrant.