NOTE: Prerequisite: Learn-to-Row
Here is your chance to improve your skills and enter late summer or fall races if you wish or for an informal and lightly competitive rowing season.
- Additional instruction is provided to integrate new members into the mainstream Recreational rowing program.
- Several scheduled morning, evening or weekend rows – row as many as you want.
- Use of the club’s 4 seat and 8 seat boats from July to October.
- Regattas and touring events optional at small additional costs.
- Refer to the Recreational Rowing Program page for more details.
See the following for details on Program Fees
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
The GRC policy is that there will be no refunds of program fees. Under special circumstances, a program fee may be partially refunded. This is based on provision of timely, officially documented medical reasons, which cannot have pre-existed at the time of joining GRC. This decision is solely at the discretion of the Board, and subject to deduction of fees committed on behalf of the registrant.