- Head Coach: Dave Leger
- Prerequisite: Completion of a Learn-to-Row program or High School Rowing
- Athletes in this program should have previous rowing experience – racing experience is a definite asset
- All athletes, coaches and volunteers must submit a signed GRC Safety Program Form to the program coordinator/coach prior to going on-the-water.
- Athletes who cannot complete the swim test will not be allowed to row on the water.
- This competitive rowing program is for U23 (under 23 years of age, Sr. B) and Senior (23 years and older, Sr. A) athletes in the Training to compete (T2C) phase of Long term athlete development.
- Training will include two workouts 6 days/week; 5:30-7:30 AM; PM training times TBD.
- Initial crew selections will be made in early to mid-June. Final crew selection for the Ontario Championships and the Royal Canadian Henley will be determined by mid-July. Selections will be based on fitness and ability as determined through, but not restricted to, ergometer testing, on-water technical assessments and seat racing as required.
- Head of the Martindale
- CORA Guelph (all)
- CORA Champs (all)
- Row Ontario Championships (selected)
- Royal Canadian Henley Regatta (selected).
- Refer to GRC Program Fees
- Deadline Date for Registration: May 1
- Late Fee: 10% after the registration deadline
The GRC policy is that there will be no refunds of program fees. Under special circumstances, a program fee may be partially refunded. This is based on provision of timely, officially documented medical reasons, which cannot have pre-existed at the time of joining GRC. This decision is solely at the discretion of the Board, and subject to deduction of fees committed on behalf of the registrant.